Wednesday, September 16, 2009

He doesn't even leave for 3 months!

I don't know why I'm freaking out now, I mean when he first said he'd been talking to the recruters I cried for about five minutes. But I don't really know why I did that either... no, wait... Yes I do. It's cause I love him and if anything were to happen to him; I'm just not gonna go there. So, what prompted me to make this blog 3 months after he enlisted and 3 months before he goes to bootcamp? Carrie Underwood and her song Just a Dream.

Woke up about 3 hours ago(Anyone else seeing a pattern with 3? Maybe it's just me....) and started lookin' around at some music. Found some Carrie Underwood I hadn't heard... and guess what? It's all my fears wrapped into one depressing song. Beautiful as it may be. It's another wake-up call. Had another one of those a couple nights ago watching 300 with the Fiancee'. The end? When the messenger comes home and gives the necklace to the queen? Yeah, I cried. A lot. He had to hold me and tell, no, promise that nothing like that would ever happen to me. He promised he would never die away from me. Ok, I can live with that. Just all these things popping up, like music and looking through a book of tattoos the other day a pair of dog-tags just like stood out on that page. I've decided that if anything ever does happen to him I'm getting them, on my left shoulder. One will have his information from his tags and the other will have our names and wedding date on it.

That's probably enough for one night.

~109 days left with my man.~

No comments:

Post a Comment