Saturday, October 9, 2010

Uh oh, the zest for bitching...

Has left me. Maybe it's just because I'm tired and sick. Maybe it's because I'm content to sit here and eat my pizza hut. Or maybe... I dunno. I just don't care anymore? Yes. That's a good reason lol.

Well, it's been a while. Where to start? I moved to Missouri in May with my husband, we are permanent party(Which means we're stationed here for 3-5 years) Not that that's keeping me from going home soonish. I miss Utah, I miss my family (both sides) and my friends. No matter how dumb they've been while I've been gone.
But I wonder, when is a good time to go home? I mean... it's not like we can save any money while we're renting this stupid house... but I don't want to leave Tony with these next few months being his last here... (He's getting deployed, although I'm not allowed to say when or where.) My original plan was to move home in February, but being pregnant and stressed out is making it harder to be away from home. I just want to pack a few things and let Tony deal with the rest. But, unless I do everything. It doesn't get done. Awesome I know.

I'm thinking November. It's only $183 from here to Utah and if I'm able to find a storage unit then things can move along quicker. As a matter of fact. That's what I'm going to do. I'm going home next month. I will find a storage unit and when The Boys get back from their fieldwork they can supervise the moving of everything else. When Tony comes home for Christmas then he can just leave the car and we can send him back on said greyhound. Sounds simple enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment