Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Little things that irk me...

Now note. I didn't say piss me off. Just things that people do that I'm like "Why? Why would you do that?".


When you delete people(on facebook) that haven't talked to you in over a year except to bitch at you for something stupid. And then try to add you saying things like "I thought we were friends." Or some BS like that. Or when the same people keep adding you over and over again, you keep declining their requests.

IT'S NOT BECAUSE I PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON BY ACCIDENT! I JUST DON'T LIKE YOU!!

When you say something on a friends wall and someone else decides to put in their thoughts or opinions. That are directed at that person because of what you said.

NO ONE ASKED YOU! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!

People that invite you to events and when you say you can't go they freak out.

MAYBE I JUST HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO THAT DAY!

People that read your blog and then lecture you about something you said.

IT'S MY BLOG. YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT!

3 comments:

  1. i like what you have to say and i like reading your blog. the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, Cause i totally agree with you. And I enjoy reading your blog too. :D

    ReplyDelete